Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-packaging] Rethinking packaging vagrant: Build for multiple ruby versions (almost) like a normal rubygem
Hi Robert,

On 15.09.17 09:43 Robert Munteanu wrote:

Thanks a lot for looking into this, I know vagrant packaging can be
quite a pain :-)

No comment.

I took a quick look at the changes and overall they look good to me.

Thanks.

Did you actually get to try installing plugins?

Not yet, not.

Should we rather branch off precise versions of the rubygem plugins
required by vagrant? It would make it much more resilient against
updates.

Yes, that would be a very good idea. I'll try to tackle this next week.

Johannes

< Previous Next >