Re: [opensuse-factory] Gnome 3.26 upgrade not working (blank login screen)
  • From: Michael Aquilina <michaelaquilina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 12:45:58 +0100
Upgrade worked using 'zypper dup' :)

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 12:32 PM, Michael Aquilina
<michaelaquilina@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is good advice to hear :)

Would something like a warning when running 'zypper up' on tumbleweed
be useful? (even if its an alias of some kind). I had never heard of
this recommendation before today and I am guessing that probably am
not the only one.

I'm guessing its probably in opensuse documentation somewhere, but
that's easy to miss as a new user.