Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20170913 released! - JEEZ.. a 25000 line email
  • From: ianseeks <bingmybong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 12:23:12 +0100
On Friday, 15 September 2017 12:08:14 BST Bruno Friedmann wrote:
On vendredi, 15 septembre 2017 13.01:52 h CEST Freek de Kruijf wrote:
/usr/bin/update-mime-database /usr/share/mime

When I run that on a TW version of the day there's one message in .xsession
log

The desktop entry file "/usr/share/applications/Home.desktop" has Type=
"Link" instead of "Application" or "Service"
org.kde.kcoreaddons: Expected JSON property "X-Plasma-ContainmentCategories"
to be a string list. Treating it as a list with a single entry: "panel"
org.opensuse.desktop.defaultPanel

Not sure at 100% it is linked but it appear exactly when running update-mime-
database

I'm not sure its related, i get it too. Its in the file a few times. I get
this block of lines repeated, thing is there is no time or date stamp on the
lines to identify when they happen. Maybe it needs loggin as a bug, hopefully
someone here will let us know

The desktop entry file "/usr/share/applications/Home.desktop" has Type=
"Link" instead of "Application" or "Service"
kf5.kservice.sycoca: Invalid Service : "/usr/share/applications/Home.desktop"
kf5.kcoreaddons.desktopparser: Could not locate service type file
kservicetypes5/plasma-popupapplet.desktop, tried ("/home/is/.local/share",
"/usr/share")
org.kde.kcoreaddons: Expected JSON property "X-Plasma-ContainmentCategories" to
be a string list. Treating it as a list with a single entry: "panel"
org.opensuse.desktop.defaultPanel
Nothing to load - the client id is empty
Nothing to load - the client id is empty

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20170913
Qt: 5.9.1