[opensuse-factory] Gnome 3.26 upgrade not working (blank login screen)
  • From: Michael Aquilina <michaelaquilina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 12:02:44 +0100
I was hoping I could be giving some points as to how to debug this /
get more useful information for this mailing list.

After upgrading to gnome 3.26 and restarting, the login screen failed
to display. I'm just left with a black screen with the mouse cursor
displaying (and able to move).

I've rolled back to my previous snapshot for now.

PS: Kudos to you guys for getting this release out so quickly though!

--
Michael Aquilina