Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20170913 released! - JEEZ.. a 25000 line email
Hi,

Am Freitag, 15. September 2017, 11:20:20 CEST schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
Op vrijdag 15 september 2017 11:09:42 CEST schreef ianseeks:
Now, the reasons for the reply...

I had these lines in response to about 8 of the installs - how can i check
what the "unknown media" as it wasn't helpful enough to name the "unknown"

Additional rpm output:
Unknown media type in type 'all/all'
Unknown media type in type 'all/allfiles'
Unknown media type in type 'all/all'
Unknown media type in type 'all/allfiles'

This appears already many years when updating certain applications. I filed
years ago a bug report about it. It only needs some lines to delete somewhere
I mentioned in the bug report.

It may be an upstream (KDE) issue.

Yes, and fixed a long time ago for KF5. Not for KDE 4 though, it's not possible
to do that without breaking applications.
I can't find a link to the relevant bug reports right now though.

Cheers,
Fabian