Re: [opensuse-factory] Managed to lock kmail with reply
  • From: ianseeks <bingmybong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 10:10:57 +0100
On Friday, 15 September 2017 09:21:03 BST bingmybong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi

I've got problem that i cannot seem to escape from. I replied to the
TUmbleweed snapshot email for 201709013 and tried to "snip" out most of it by
pressing Ctrl A to highlight all the text so i could delete it. THe problem
is that its now gone into some sort of vacuum with the kmail main window and
the reply window open but i'm unable to do anything. I cannot kill the reply
window without killing the main window and if i do and reload kmail both
windows open again but i only get the window title bar and the borders of the
window. How can i kill the reply window so i can get kmail back?
I'm using webmail to send this

I will cross post this to kdepim-users as well

regards

Ian

Its finally come back to me....I went out for 30 minutes.

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20170913
Qt: 5.9.1