Re: [opensuse-factory] Questionable mirrors
On mercredi, 13 septembre 2017 14.18:38 h CEST Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 1:50 PM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe start by reporting those mirrors to admin@o.o - mirrorbrain does
keep an eye on all the mirrors, disabling mirrors that are stale.

Today the problematic mirror I reported at the start has files.
Yesterday it did not. Who knows what tomorrow brings.

I wonder how/if MirrorBrain could track the state of that in a reliable
fashion.

You seems to forget that there was a very big failure on primary download.o.o
This had some repercussion to mirror, especially due to some lost on the
machine that become the master afterward.
Mirrors get content delete (due to synchronisation and so.)

Actions have been taken to return to normal, as quick as possible, but it's
counted in TB ...

From my point of examination, checking some mirrors I depend on. The situation
seems to be 85% normal. But far mirror, or those with lower priority will take
time. I guess we can expect again a normal and sustainable situation next
week-end.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch