Re: [opensuse-factory] cfdisk segfaults for weeks
  • From: Mykola Krachkovsky <w01dnick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 12:54:20 +0300
середа, 13 вересня 2017 р. 03:20:46 EEST Jason Mancini написано:
Pretty sure that ncurses and cfdisk both need to be recompiled
(perhaps due to glibc changes). I filed bug #1056171 half a month
ago with no reply. How do I get this accomplished? Can I recompile,
verify, and submit the packages somehow? When I recompile those
two packages locally, then cfdisk works without segfault.
Thanks!

Hi,

You can try to make branch of that package in your home OBS repository.

OBS general info: https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Build_Service
openSUSE OBS: https://build.opensuse.org/

--
Kind regards,