Re: [opensuse-factory] Questionable mirrors

El 12-09-2017 a las 8:18, Roger Oberholtzer escribió:
I am always fighting with mirrors. I supect it is because I am in
Sweden and I get sent to bad local mirrors.

I have pretty much the same problem when getting packages in Chile.. for some ill-advised reason mirrorbrain thinks it should go to brazillian mirrors to get content.. this is most of the time slow and unreliable ..something that is completely expected and unsurprising.
I understand mirrorbrain is not a person and does not get internet geopolitics or economics, it should ignore that mirror and go first to the US based mirrors then to the EU. kernel.org is a good bet. ISPs buy bandwidth to places where people get content from, not because the proximity of a country.;)