Re: [opensuse-factory] Questionable mirrors
Am 12.09.2017 um 13:45 schrieb Roger Oberholtzer:

Can I blacklist problematic mirrors?

you might try instead editing the particular repo such as:
baseurl=http://ftp.ussg.iu.edu/linux/opensuse/tumbleweed/repo/oss/
http://distro.ibiblio.org/opensuse/tumbleweed/repo/oss/
http://suse.mobile-central.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/
http://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/opensuse/tumbleweed/repo/non-oss/
http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/tumbleweed/repo/oss/

This works when running zypper in a regular environment where one can
edit files. It does not work, afaik, when kiwi is managing it's own
repo information for the images it is building. And that is my big
stumbling block. If zypper had some ability to store (not just read)
multiple URLs, then I would imagine the kiwi author could add support.

I'm not sure I fully understand what you're trying to do, but I think what you
describe can be accomplished already.

In a zypper configuration file (e.g. /etc/zypp/repos.d/repo.repo) you can
specify
"baseurl". IOW zypper should be able to store multiple repositories.

As for Kiwi (even though slightly OT) you can specify as many repositories in
your
config.xml as you want to using the <repository> element
(https://suse.github.io/kiwi/development/schema.html#id323)

HTH -- Till
--
Dipl.-Inform. Till Dörges doerges@xxxxxxxxxxxx