Re: [opensuse-factory] Digest verification failed - was New Tumbleweed snapshot 20170909 released!
On Tue, 2017-09-12 at 10:27 +0100, Peter Suetterlin wrote:
Wonko wrote:
Same here,

I've discarded and retried numerous times. No change.

Indeed :(
Had the same yesterday, updating to 20170908, and still unchanged
today.

I've locked it for now (zypper al qemu*)....

Maybe the file Is corrupt on some mirrors?

Definitely needs someone checking integrity there...

Indeed - nd rest assured, we're on it.. we found some cases of how this
could happen (especially with qemu, that has some weird hacks in the
.spec file, causing this, if the mirror syncs on filename, and not on
more details, as most do)

In any case, I retriggererd a build of qemu, so the release will change
from -1.1 to -1.2, which is a file not existing on the mirrors and thus
ensured to be synced anew. So with snapshot 0911, I hope to have
resolved those issues (will hit mirrors earliest tomorrow though)

Cheers
Dominique