Re: [opensuse-factory] download repos down - witch is the best alt. mirrior..??
Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink [08.09.2017 11:37]:
Op vrijdag 8 september 2017 11:32:07 CEST schreef Verwijs:
With download repo's down, witch is the best alternative mirrior(s) ??

Thanks
André
The best alternative mirror currently is the one called patience :-)
Seriously: things should be back to normal within the next 24 hours. I'd
rather be patient for a day then updating from mirrors ( which may not have
been updated at all due to the download.o.o. outage.

At least the (german) mirrors I looked at have the home:* repos
synchronized last in March or April. This year ;)

Werner