Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed repositories down?
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 10:03:14 +0200
On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 9:38 AM, Werner Flamme <werner.flamme@xxxxxx> wrote:

Only recovered 9 from 14TB data. Syncing the rest of the data from
backup and backend machines now. download.opensuse.org should be fully
functional again tomorrow, Thursday 2017-09-07.

Good to know. In my office, the IT guys are always making external
access less open. So I never know if they have done something
unexpected, or if it is really the outside world that has some issue.

--
Roger Oberholtzer