Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed repositories down?
My pings match those of Felix. But I do not know if they are the new addresses.

What I see is that the repos are found, but they are missing things. I
see this when I browse them as well.

I will just keep an eye on it. Too bad I had set the next few days
aside to finish Leap 42.3 OEM and diskless images for x86_64 and
aarch64 built with kiwi.