Re: [opensuse-factory] TW auto suspend on low battery level
On Wednesday 2017-09-06 10:11, Stefan Seyfried wrote:

On 04.09.2017 20:17, Marco Calistri wrote:
But I'm sure to not to be the only one suffering with a non working
suspend/hibernate on laptop here on Tumbleweed (tested on Gnome, XFCE
and Cinnamon)

xfce4-power-manager low battery suspend definitely works for me here.

I know it, because I hate it when this happens, and because you can only set
it to "1% left", not "0% left". And 1%
would still run for many minutes ;-)

Of course, that always depends on the size of the battery and the
current CPU usage. When knowingly on the run, I don't do cpu-intensive
stuff. But at the desk, that notification is a reminder that there
is/was a cpuhog running and that I am (unscheduledly) not on AC :-p