Re: [opensuse-factory] TW auto suspend on low battery level
On 04.09.2017 20:17, Marco Calistri wrote:
But I'm sure to not to be the only one suffering with a non working
suspend/hibernate on laptop here on Tumbleweed (tested on Gnome, XFCE
and Cinnamon)

xfce4-power-manager low battery suspend definitely works for me here.

I know it, because I hate it when this happens, and because you can only set it
to "1% left", not "0% left". And 1%
would still run for many minutes ;-)

In your case, it not working in all DEs is more likely a problem with the
battery driver or such, not sending events on
capacity change and thus needing polling which might be not working correctly
(I have no idea if this might be broken or
not, my batteries are sending proper events)
--
Stefan Seyfried