Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Next steps for Firefox on TW
On 05.09.2017 21:50, Achim Gratz wrote:
Anyway, there was discussion of having both ESR and 55+ as mutually
exclusive packages in TW at least for some time to allow folks to switch
on their own schedule (within reason) and I still think that was the
better idea.

+1 from my side

... aware that I can only state my wishes here - and I don't envy the
packager(s) who need to maintain two versions of FF, one is PITA enough.
I can only offer some bribe to the packager (sth like a beer or two) if
he/she happens to be in Freiburg/DE or Helsingborg/SE ;-)

--
Cahn's Axiom:
When all else fails, read the instructions.