Re: [opensuse-factory] *Updated* NVIDIA gfx driver RPMs available for Tumbleweed ...
  • From: Mykola Krachkovsky <w01dnick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2017 11:26:18 +0300
неділя, 3 вересня 2017 р. 09:34:25 EEST Andrei Borzenkov написано:
You may have hardware switch to select between iGPU and dGPU. In this
case you simply need to flip it, presumably via BIOS settings.

I will check, but I don't want to switch to dGPU, as my main openSUSE
Tumbleweed uses bumblebee and parallel (I'm trying to get worked) openSUSE
with NVidia only is just for bug testing and Vulkan.

Assuming no hardware multiplexor, your xorg.conf is obviously wrong. You
must have both iGPU and dGPU active in X configuration. Did you read
https://us.download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86_64/384.69/README/randr14.ht
ml?

As I've managed to eliminate errors from Xorg.0.log it looks like this is the
issue of blank black screen. Thanks, I will try to use that. Strange Arch wiki
has nothing about that or I missed something.

--
Kind regards,
Mykola Krachkovsky