Re: [opensuse-factory] *Updated* NVIDIA gfx driver RPMs available for Tumbleweed ...
  • From: Mykola Krachkovsky <w01dnick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2017 11:18:08 +0300
субота, 2 вересня 2017 р. 23:57:49 EEST Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink написано:
Reinstall the Mesa packages.

I've reinstalled Mesa packages, nothing changed. Reinstalled nvidia packages,
glvnd — also nothing. But while reinstalling nvidia I've noticed message about
alternatives. So I've checked them and found libglx.so alternative was set
into manual mode to libglx_xorg, reset it to auto mode (libglx_nvidia by
priority) and there is no errors in Xorg.0.log, but screen is still blank and
black.

--
Kind regards,
Mykola Krachkovsky