Re: [opensuse-factory] Packages from OBS repositories
Dne pátek 1. září 2017 14:04:02 CEST, Richard Brown napsal(a):
On 1 September 2017 at 13:59, Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On 2017-09-01 13:48, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
Well, contact the maintainer, and find an agreement. If they don't
care about Factory, it is still your turn.

No, as a user, it is never my turn.

If that is your attitude, then I would also think that it is never
your turn to talk on this mailinglist

But clearly, as you're posting on this mailinglist, you think you're
entitled to engage in this discussion, and I welcome that.

With that same spirit I welcome, encourage, and strongly suggest you
to contribute in the way Jan suggests.

As I'm not contributing by packaging (by some other ways I do), I do bit
hesitate to require more work from packagers by submitting dozens, may be
hundreds of their packages from their OBS project to Factory... Also,
requirements to software packages in openFATE are not super-popular, I'd say,
if I can... (OK, bit long time ago I submitted several requests, nothing
happened, I haven't used it recently.)

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/