Re: [opensuse-factory] Packages from OBS repositories
On 2017-09-01 14:04, Richard Brown wrote:
On 1 September 2017 at 13:59, Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On 2017-09-01 13:48, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

Well, contact the maintainer, and find an agreement. If they don't
care about Factory, it is still your turn.

No, as a user, it is never my turn.

If that is your attitude, then I would also think that it is never
your turn to talk on this mailinglist

But clearly, as you're posting on this mailinglist, you think you're
entitled to engage in this discussion, and I welcome that.

With that same spirit I welcome, encourage, and strongly suggest you
to contribute in the way Jan suggests.

Anything less is a waste of electrons, first yours in the quoted
email, and now mine in this response. Don't waste our collective time
please.

If that is your attitude, you misunderstand the community you represent.
And you misunderstand me.
As a user, I have the right to communicate with those that create the
software. Or do you want to live in an Ivory Tower?

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.