Re: [opensuse-factory] Packages from OBS repositories
On Friday 2017-09-01 13:35, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:

Dne pátek 1. září 2017 13:28:08 CEST, Jan Engelhardt napsal(a):
On Friday 2017-09-01 10:39, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Recently on Leap 42.3 release party in Prague, some SUSE developers were
wondering which packages do people need from OBS. I don't know how far this
idea goes, but some people would prefer as many packages as possible
directly in Factory

No news here. People have always wanted that. And the response always
was: submit to Factory. And then people suddenly fall silent.

IMHO package maintainer/owner should do that. I don't feel to submit someone's
else package to Factory...

Well, contact the maintainer, and find an agreement. If they don't
care about Factory, it is still your turn.

And then about the packages that are unowned/abandoned/autogenerated/,
also your task :p