[opensuse-factory] Unable to Mount USB Stick as Non-root
Hello all,

I haven't had a need to mount an USB stick in a long time and now I am
not able to mount it as non-root. I don't use any DE's. However, I have
following polkit rule in /etc/polkit-1/rules.d/10-udisks2.rules:

----
// Allow udisks2 to mount devices without authentication
// for users in the "trusted" group.
polkit.addRule(function(action, subject) {
if ((action.id == "org.freedesktop.udisks2.filesystem-mount-system" ||
action.id == "org.freedesktop.udisks2.filesystem-mount") &&
subject.isInGroup("trusted")) {
return polkit.Result.YES;
}
});
----

I am in the trusted group. This used to work but not anymore.

Any insights will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Charles

--
"Are [Linux users] lemmings collectively jumping off of the cliff of
reliable, well-engineered commercial software?"