Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed installation topics with Snapshots 2018082x
On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 5:50 PM, Neil Rickert <nrickert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2. Boot with EFI security works fine, but it starts as default in
installation mode - from my point of view, it is better to wait
unlimited - due to a longer installation, the reboot back in
installation first step without any remark also confused me
and I don't know if the installation was well done

I think the default behavior has changed. IIRC, the install image, if
booted from, always defaulted to booting from the hard disk. This made
sense. At least to me.

The change to defaulting to doing an install does lead to confusion:
did the previous install fail and it wants to try again? Or? In what
situation when, after doing an install and rebooting, would one want
to repeat the install?

--
Roger Oberholtzer