[opensuse-factory] Re: what happened to glibc's xlocale.h

On 25/08/2017 09:38, Dave Plater wrote:

On 25/08/2017 08:59, Dave Plater wrote:
Hi, at least three packages, shotcut, libmlt and it's linked webvfx, that were just accepted into Factory fail to build due to a missing xlocale.h in glibc-devel. Can anybody shed any light on what's happened so I can fix it?
Thanks
Dave
I'll answer my own question, xlocale.h has been removed in glibc-26 and I suspect can be replaced by locale.h, am I correct?
Thanks
Dave P
Thanks for all the help, I wanted to be in sync with upstream which also has an apple build. I ended up with:
#if defined(__GLIBC__) || defined(__APPLE__) || (__FreeBSD_version >= 900506)
+#if __GLIBC_MINOR__ >= 26 && !defined(__APPLE__)
+#include <locale.h>
+#else
#include <xlocale.h>
+#endif
#else
Which made upstream happy.
This fixed libmlt and webvfx builds but shotcut is still in a failed state although my home:plater shotcut started building for Factory again.
Thanks again
Dave P