Re: [opensuse-factory] Maintainer wanted for rzsz and wvdial
  • From: Benoît Monin <benoit.monin@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 22:26:54 +0200
Hi,

26/07/2017 Tomas Chvatal :
Hello all,

I am looking for volunteers to maintain the two packages in $SUBJ.

We are cleaning up for SLE15 and these two will end up without
maintainer.

osc reqms network wvdial
osc reqms Base:System rzsz

As such if nobody steps up lets say until 26.8. I will fill up
droprequest for them (Later on of course they can be re-introduced by
someone who would care enough).

I realized that rzsz was dropped from factory today and just sent
the maintainership request.

How do I restore it to factory ? I can't find the package in
openSUSE:Dropped and the wiki¹ is a bit scarse.

--
Benoît

¹
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:How_to_contribute_to_Factory#How_to_restore_a_dropped_package