Re: [opensuse-factory] after zypper dup today : Repository for google-chrome
  • From: Stratos Zolotas <strzol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 22:32:56 +0300
I'm getting the same from google repo since at least 10 days, although
it is managed by google and we should report it there (don't know
where...)

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 5:09 PM, ellanios82 <ellanios82@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
after zypper dup today :

- continue to get this warning : : " The file repomd.xml
(https://dl.google.com/linux/rpm/stable/x86_ is digitally signed with the
following unknown GnuPG key:
ID: 1397BC53640DB551. This means that a trust relationship to the creator of
the file cannot be established. Using the file may put the integrity of your
system at risk.

- this is with new libzypp

furthermore , after zypper dup today , the CLI version of yast looks untidy
& characters out-of-sorts?

regards