Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3 and Intel Graphics Cards
2017.08.17 21:30, Felix Miata rašė:
Is the bad behavior any different with xf86-video-intel uninstalled?
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Intel_graphics#Installation

...and you can also try update Mesa.

For me Intel graphics 4th generation seems worked best in openSUSE 13.2 out-of-box;
later it seemed to regress a bit. with openSUSE 42.2 I had some problems in combination with some proprietary software, but helped a bit switching MESA and other packages to latest versions from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/X11:/XOrg/openSUSE_Leap_42.2/

With openSUSE 42.3, perhaps you can also try to add
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/X11:/XOrg/openSUSE_Leap_42.3/
repository and switch all packages (including Mesa) to this repository. If newer Mesa works better, maybe we can ask for maintenance update?