Re: [opensuse-factory] NVIDIA gfx driver RPMs available for Tumbleweed ...
Michal,

I tried the new Nvidia driver packages with Bumblebee and
unfortunately, Bumblebee doesn't work with them. At least, maybe not
without doing a lot of work.

When I tried to launch glxgears or any program with optirun, I got this error:
Xlib: extension "GLX" missing on display ":8".
Error: couldn't get an RGB, Double-buffered visual

The Bumblebee articles in the openSUSE and Arch wikis didn't help and
I couldn't find an answer by searching either. If you don't want to do
research, manual configuration or creation of symlinks, just keep
using the nvidia-bumblebee driver.