Re: [opensuse-factory] NVIDIA gfx driver RPMs available for Tumbleweed ...
Hi Michal,

Michael,

do you use bumblebee or did you use only nvidia driver from bumble
repository? I am using bumblebee and I don't know if its safe to install new
nvidia driver packages.

I only used the NVidia drivers from the Bumblebee project.

thanks, m.

Bye.
Michael.