[opensuse-factory] kmail troubling behaviour
After having troubles with the setup I was using daily for over a year I
decided to start a new user. Everything wordked out well except kmail.
After the initial setup I could not make new folders. After several trialruns
I finaly got some new subfolders who were sticking in place.

Lookong into the /.local/share directory I discovered that my mail was not
found in akonadi_maildir_resource_0 but found its place in the old kind of
/.local-mail.directory.

I ran akonadictl fsck and got the feeling that also there was no real
information about my mail setup. See for yourself.
How to get a functioning kmail?

------------------------------------
akonadictl fsck
Looking for resources in the DB not matching a configured resource...
Looking for collections not belonging to a valid resource...
Checking collection tree consistency...
Looking for items not belonging to a valid collection...
Looking for item parts not belonging to a valid item...
Looking for item flags not belonging to a valid item...
Looking for overlapping external parts...
Verifying external parts...
Found 0 external files.
Found 0 external parts.
Found no unreferenced external files.
Checking size treshold changes...
Found 0 parts to be moved to external files
Found 0 parts to be moved to database
Looking for dirty objects...
Collection "Search" (id: 1) has no RID.
Found 1 collections without RID.
Found 0 items without RID.
Found 0 dirty items.
Looking for rid-duplicates not matching the content mime-type of the parent
collection
Checking Birthdays & Anniversaries
Checking Local Folders
Checking Notes
Checking Personal Contacts
Checking Search
Checking akonadi_ical_resource_0
Checking commics
Checking drafts
Checking inbox
Checking outbox
Checking rotzooi???
Checking sent-mail
Checking suse
Checking susekde
Checking suseot
Checking templates
Checking trash
Migrating parts to new cache hierarchy...
Consistency check done.
--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20170806
Qt: 5.9.1