Re: [opensuse-factory] Workarounds for Buggy Bluetooth Audio

On Tuesday 2017-08-15 02:11, Chan Ju Ping wrote:

I have problems with getting all my Bluetooth audio device pairing and
working when first paired, and these steps nearly always get them to work, so
I was wondering whether there is a root cause that can be pinned down and
fixed as a bug report.

Device: Mee Audio Air-Fi Rumble Headphone
Device: Bluedio Wireless Headset

I am not sure why both devices are treated differently, but it is certain
that the Air-Fi is the more expensive device.

Thoughts?

Not sure what exactly the KDE tools do, but if you use
(just) bluetoothctl and pulseaudio - I can tell how if needed -
is the success rate better?