Re: [opensuse-factory] Next steps for Firefox on TW
Neil Rickert composed on 2017-08-11 13:03 (UTC-0500):

...Since I tend to
backup stuff between system, my tentative plan will be:

rename ".mozilla" to ".mozilla.esr"

Make a complete copy of the directory tree to ".mozilla.std"

Make ".mozilla" a symlink to one or the other of those, depending on
which is appropriate.

I don't know whether that would be workable for people with multiple profiles
and/or multiple Mozilla products installed. None of my 10+ Firefox profiles live
in ~/.mozilla/firefox/. All their caches live on a totally different
filesystems.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/