Re: [opensuse-factory] Next steps for Firefox on TW
On 08/11/2017 02:51 AM, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:

How to handle parallel installations? Do we want to allow that?

I'm okay with not allowing it, or at least giving warnings if someone
tries it.

However, there's the possibility that Tumbleweed will have the new
MozillaFirefox while Leap will have the "esr" version. Since I tend to
backup stuff between system, my tentative plan will be:

rename ".mozilla" to ".mozilla.esr"

Make a complete copy of the directory tree to ".mozilla.std"

Make ".mozilla" a symlink to one or the other of those, depending on
which is appropriate.