Re: [opensuse-factory] Seamonkey 2.48 currently unusable on TW
Bjoern Voigt composed on 2017-08-10 18:00 (UTC-0400):

I usually install Seamonkey from mozilla_Factory repository for
Tumbleweed. But the current version 2.48 from there is completely broken
at least for me. Seamonkey does not update the window content anymore.
Only with the mouse pointer I can see parts of the window content.

I tested some hours with different GTK themes, Nvidia drivers, Kernels
etc. The upstream version of Seamonkey 2.48 from www.mozilla.org has the
same problems on my TW system.

I went back to Seamonkey 2.46 from Tumbleweed. This version works.

What change in TW could be the root of the Seamonkey 2.48 problems?

Tonight I zypper dup'd two different installations on same machine using
modesetting Xorg driver on GeForce gfxcard. Mozilla.org's GTK2 2.48 rv51.0
20170706221156 en_US restored 6 tab session and paints windows totally normally
in both KDE3 and Plasma on 2560x1080 screen.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/