[opensuse-factory] Seamonkey 2.48 currently unusable on TW
I usually install Seamonkey from mozilla_Factory repository for
Tumbleweed. But the current version 2.48 from there is completely broken
at least for me. Seamonkey does not update the window content anymore.
Only with the mouse pointer I can see parts of the window content.

I tested some hours with different GTK themes, Nvidia drivers, Kernels
etc. The upstream version of Seamonkey 2.48 from www.mozilla.org has the
same problems on my TW system.

I went back to Seamonkey 2.46 from Tumbleweed. This version works.

What change in TW could be the root of the Seamonkey 2.48 problems?

Greetings,
Björn