Re: [opensuse-factory] NVIDIA gfx driver RPMs available for Tumbleweed ...
and one more little note
zypper in --force libglvnd libglvn-32bit
did not rewrite wrong *.so, I had to erase them manually before
maybe it helps someone

On 2017-08-11 00:55, Stefan Dirsch wrote:
On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 12:43:02AM +1000, Konstantin Voinov wrote:
Thanks for pointing. It was mess with glvnd installation.

Thanks for mentioning it. Reinstalling libglvnd package may also help in that
case. I only thought about Mesa packages. My fault.

Stefan

Public Key available
Stefan Dirsch (Res. & Dev.) SUSE LINUX GmbH
Tel: 0911-740 53 0 Maxfeldstraße 5
FAX: 0911-740 53 479 D-90409 Nürnberg
http://www.suse.de Germany