Re: [opensuse-factory] NVIDIA gfx driver RPMs available for Tumbleweed ...

ps: For those who use .run, you must firstly run the uninstaller before
moving to the package ....

Yes, that's correct. I'm sorry I forgot to mention this in my
announcement. And of course you should uninstall RPMs before switching to
.run.

Thanks,
Stefan

In my case replacing my local repo by the new online, zypper dup --no-vendor-
allowed create question like would you like to change vendor and downgrade
384.59-58.1 to 384.59-28.2

Just accept and reboot afterwards.
But yes my rpm builded was almost 1:1 as yours :-)

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch