Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: NVIDIA gfx driver RPMs available for Tumbleweed ...
On Wed, Aug 09, 2017 at 07:20:25AM -0700, Verwijs wrote:
so, with new TW rolling release, NVIDIA gfx driver are also being updated and
installed..??
else a bit pointless...

You mean without user interaction? We even don't have this for Leap. If things
work out we plan to add it to our community repo list for TW, so you can
easily select the repo. So it will hopefully get the same status as for Leap.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Stefan

Public Key available
Stefan Dirsch (Res. & Dev.) SUSE LINUX GmbH
Tel: 0911-740 53 0 Maxfeldstraße 5
FAX: 0911-740 53 479 D-90409 Nürnberg
http://www.suse.de Germany