Re: [opensuse-factory] Not a confidence inspiring gstreamer update :)
We should rename all the things in openSUSE:Factory:NonFree then and
have them prefixed by NonFree-.
Then ask the question again why would anyone want nonfree software :-P

Which means what?

Non-free means not free software. What you're describing is "freeware" which is proprietary and should be labeled as such. Tautologically nothing in our repos require user payment, so I legitimately don't understand where price comes into this.

FWIW, I wouldn't have a problem with the repo being called openSUSE:Factory:Proprietary.

--
Aleksa Sarai
Software Engineer (Containers)