Re: [opensuse-factory] External Drive for a Backup - errors
On 2017-08-08 18:57, james wrote:
Patrick Shanahan:
* james <> [01-01-70 12:34]:
Patrick Shanahan:

from the command-line:
rpm -qf `which Backups`

I cannot find an opensuse package providing "Backups". you are going to
have to explain what this program is and where it comes from.

I am using Tw and have for years and cannot find anything providing
"Backups" for openSUSE.

just might explain why you are getting errors.

sudo rpm -qf `which Backups`
which: no Backups in (/home/katnip/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin)
rpm: no arguments given for query -- now you're making me paranoid
after seeing it in two installs.

When you are running it, open a terminal and run "ps afxu | less -S" and
search the output for the program, probably near the bottom. Identify
the actual command line.

The menu entry for the program may be called "backup" and be different
from the actual program name.

cer@Telcontar:~> rpm -qa | grep -i backup
storeBackup-3.5-7.1.noarch
rdiff-backup-1.2.8-28.3.x86_64