Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: hylafax+ 5.5.8 localized Email notification chops german Umlauts
  • From: Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 20:23:15 +0200
Am Dienstag, 8. August 2017, 20:18:03 CEST schrieb Carlos E. R.:
That means, for whatever reason the handling inside the script causes the
error. I'm still trying to fix this...but not yet successful.
Cant we set a language environment in systemd, when starting the server?

You set it inside the script that hylafax uses to notify you. Long ago
it was /var/spool/fax/bin/notify

It still is, and you set language in /var/spool/fax/etc/FaxNotify:
LANG=de_DE
(or similar). But that most likely will not affect the context notify runs in,

I've contacted the author, lets see

Thanks
Axel