Re: [opensuse-factory] External Drive for a Backup - errors
Patrick Shanahan:
* james <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [01-01-70 12:34]:
Patrick Shanahan:

from the command-line:
rpm -qf `which Backups`

I cannot find an opensuse package providing "Backups". you are going to
have to explain what this program is and where it comes from.

I am using Tw and have for years and cannot find anything providing
"Backups" for openSUSE.

just might explain why you are getting errors.

sudo rpm -qf `which Backups`
which: no Backups in (/home/katnip/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin)
rpm: no arguments given for query -- now you're making me paranoid
after seeing it in two installs.

I am again using TW, second install, both installs were upgrades. When I
use this Backups program, it throws an external window showing this:

http://susepaste.org/72088551

what does (as root): zypper ver
provide?

That says "unknown command"

sorry, should be: zypper ve

sudo zypper ve
Reading installed packages...

Dependencies of all installed packages are satisfied.