Re: [opensuse-factory] External Drive for a Backup - errors
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 18:46:07 +0200
Dne úterý 8. srpna 2017 18:31:00 CEST, james napsal(a):
Vojtěch Zeisek:
Dne úterý 8. srpna 2017 18:19:00 CEST, james napsal(a):
Vojtěch Zeisek:
Dne úterý 8. srpna 2017 13:44:00 CEST, james napsal(a):

Duplicity requires several Python packages. If I remember correctly, I
had
to manually install python-paramiko, python-pycrypto, python-ecdsa,
might
be something else. After it duplicity worked correctly. I think, as it
has many possibilities, it doesn't have these packages as required.

I install as many as the ones you mentioned plus a few from some web
sites and I still get this:

http://susepaste.org/89123762

This is weird. What is the complete command? Do all backed up files have
names with only ASCII characters?

It is just a GUI program. No commands that I'm currently aware of. The
files I want are from my /home dir.

Sorry, I never used Déjà Dup https://wiki.gnome.org/action/show/Apps/DejaDup
It is what You use, isn't it? I regularly use Duplicity (internally used by
Déjà Dup), but I have no idea how Déjà Dup is working with it... :-(

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/