Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE BugHunting 2017
  • From: Karl Cheng <qantas94heavy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 13:29:52 +1000
On 1 August 2017 at 00:54, Petr Hodac (Hody) <phodac@xxxxxxx> wrote:
If you decide to join in, feel free to pick any query bellow and start
closing issues. Possible bug resolutions are:
Fixed: when you fix the bug
Worksforme: well the bug is no longer there or we fix it when found
Wontfix/Feature: issue is a feature request/or something that should not
be fixed by us
Upstream: well it is open for ages and it is issue in the software
itself rather than in package/distribution thus the report should go there

Hi, so if we know a bug is fixed in a later version of openSUSE,
should that be reported as fixed or "works for me"?

And just to clarify, if there is a bug we cannot reproduce in a
supported version, would that resolved as "works for me"?

--
- Karl Cheng (Qantas94Heavy)