Re: [opensuse-factory] Not a confidence inspiring gstreamer update :)

On Monday 2017-08-07 19:25, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Ta, i wasn't worried, just thought it was funny to have "bad" in the name.

Yes, the first time I saw that name I was very surprised. Why would I
want bad software? Or even ugly software? What programmer would do that?

We should rename all the things in openSUSE:Factory:NonFree then and
have them prefixed by NonFree-.
Then ask the question again why would anyone want nonfree software :-p