Re: [opensuse-factory] legal-auto on vacation?
On 08/07/2017 01:12 PM, Aleksa Sarai wrote:
But my original point still stands, what is a submitter meant to do if
submission is stuck on legal-auto? Twiddle my thumbs? Ping someone from
legal? Create a new request that supercedes the old one to retrigger the
bot? If "the bot is fine", does that mean there was some issue with my
SR? If so, how do I find out said issue?

There is some issue with your SR that requires manual review by lawyers.
And indeed those have vacations too.

Greetings, Stephan