Re: [opensuse-factory] legal-auto on vacation?
I just checked and this SR[1] to Factory has been open for quite a
while, and is blocked (AFAICS) on legal-auto. Is legal-auto on
vacation on a yacht? Should I have paid for a retainer?

[1]: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/512497

I think that they've been on holiday for a few months, libmlt has been
waiting for them for about 40 to 50 days,

Given that the members of legal-auto are bots (aside from babelworx), my
email was meant in jest. More importantly, I think it's a bug where the
bot doesn't get the notification for a new SR (or it does, it dies for
some reason, and then doesn't get re-run). The sister SR for the one I
linked[1] *did* get reviewed by licensedigger.

[1]: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/512231

The bot is fine. If you wonder how it works, check my talk on osc17:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DAjSwKcVzI

Cool, I'll watch that later.

But my original point still stands, what is a submitter meant to do if submission is stuck on legal-auto? Twiddle my thumbs? Ping someone from legal? Create a new request that supercedes the old one to retrigger the bot? If "the bot is fine", does that mean there was some issue with my SR? If so, how do I find out said issue?

--
Aleksa Sarai
Software Engineer (Containers)