Aw: Re: [opensuse-factory] legal-auto on vacation?
  • From: "Axel Braun" <Axel.Braun@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 12:58:05 +0200

Gesendet: Montag, 07. August 2017 um 12:48 Uhr
Von: "Aleksa Sarai" <asarai@xxxxxxx>
An: "Dave Plater" <dplater.list@xxxxxxxxx>, opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-factory] legal-auto on vacation?

I just checked and this SR[1] to Factory has been open for quite a
while, and is blocked (AFAICS) on legal-auto. Is legal-auto on
vacation on a yacht? Should I have paid for a retainer?

[1]: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/512497

I think that they've been on holiday for a few months, libmlt has been
waiting for them for about 40 to 50 days,

Given that the members of legal-auto are bots (aside from babelworx), my
email was meant in jest. More importantly, I think it's a bug where the
bot doesn't get the notification for a new SR (or it does, it dies for
some reason, and then doesn't get re-run). The sister SR for the one I
linked[1] *did* get reviewed by licensedigger.

[1]: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/512231

Lucky you.....i dont count days anymore - SR just states 'more than a month
ago' open with legal

Cheers
Axel