Re: [opensuse-factory] legal-auto on vacation?
I just checked and this SR[1] to Factory has been open for quite a while, and is blocked (AFAICS) on legal-auto. Is legal-auto on vacation on a yacht? Should I have paid for a retainer?

[1]: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/512497

I think that they've been on holiday for a few months, libmlt has been waiting for them for about 40 to 50 days,

Given that the members of legal-auto are bots (aside from babelworx), my email was meant in jest. More importantly, I think it's a bug where the bot doesn't get the notification for a new SR (or it does, it dies for some reason, and then doesn't get re-run). The sister SR for the one I linked[1] *did* get reviewed by licensedigger.

[1]: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/512231

--
Aleksa Sarai
Software Engineer (Containers)